Sep 11, 2008

The More Things Change . . .

I can't say that I've done a great deal of work on my works in progress, but I have made a lot of progress.

I've reset the Zokutou meter on Driving Into Forever -- again. As much as I enjoyed my brief foray into the world of first person, it's just not my personal style. However, I did learn a lot from the experience so I don't feel it was a waste. I need to slow down and take my time. Empires are not going to rise and fall on my deathless prose.

You'll notice I also added a new bar to the side. Magic is just the working title, hopefully I'll come up with something better in time. I seriously did not need to start a new story right now, but this one just would not leave me alone.

I've spent a lot of time lately over at Absolute Write in the poetry forums, doing more reading than posting I'll admit. No matter where else I am with my writing, poetry has always been there for me. But like my other writing, I've never really taken it seriously.

Until now.

No comments: