Apr 16, 2009

If I Can Do It So Can You!

Woohoo! This is my 100th post on this blog!

I’ve relocated once again to my home office. This is mainly because my router has crapped out on me which means I’m not getting a wireless connection from the dining room or living room any more.

I must admit, the office is more conducive to “getting stuff done” instead of mindless surfing or playing games. And for sure the chair is more comfortable than the dining room :-). This also might help with getting more writing done in the evening since if I want to watch T.V. while using the lap top I can’t surf the net for endless ways to procrastinate.

Yesterday, after playing catch-up with PAD, I wandered over to AW and lurked around the poetry forum for awhile. I read a lot, posted a little, and even *gasp* critiqued a couple of poems. Okay, I’m not much of a critique artist, but at least I’m trying.

Anyway, by the time I came up for air I discovered that three hours had passed. How did that happen? Especially since I didn’t really feel like there was much going on in the forums. Meh, some days are like that.

One of the posts on AW was about challenging yourself. On the poetry board I’ve challenged myself to either submit a poem for publication, or at the very least submit it to the critique forum. However, for a more personal challenge, I would like to start commenting more on blogs that I read on a regular basis.

Which brings me to the post title. I’d like to think there’s people out there that read this blog on a regular basis, but how can I be sure if you don’t comment? Step out of your comfort zone! If I can do it, so can you!

No comments: