Jul 2, 2009

Serves Me Right

As you may or may not have noticed, I’ve been a bit absent from the ‘net these past few days. Life, the universe and some really outrageous bad luck have been conspiring together. I was going to take the rest of the week off and start fresh on Monday, but whilst stealing a minute to check some blogs I usually read on a daily basis, I discovered that Benjamin Solah tagged me. And you know me, I just had to respond. :-)

Here we go:

‘Sometimes you can learn more about a person by what they don’t tell you. Sometimes you can learn a lot from the things they just make up. If you are tagged with this Meme, lie to me. Then tag 7 other folks (one for each deadly sin) and hope they can lie.’


Pride: What is your biggest contribution to the world?

My very existence makes the world a better place to be.

Envy: What do your co-workers wish they had which is yours?

My co-workers wish they had my awesome luck for being in the right place at the right time to get all those promotions.

Gluttony: What did you eat last night?

I went to William’s and had a slice of every kind of cheesecake they make. Then I went back for seconds.

Lust: What really lights your fire?

I love those pro wrestlers. All those bulging muscles and their dedication to a real sport. Come to mama!

Anger: What is the last thing that really pissed you off?

Finding that million dollar lottery ticket. Excess money is so not worth the trouble!

Greed: Name something you keep from others.

The million dollars I got when I cashed in the ticket. I may be pissed off, but I’m not stupid.

Sloth: What’s the laziest thing you’ve ever done?

I phoned my daughter to come over to make me a cup of tea (she really does make a good cup of tea).

I, in turn, tag Jamie, Karen, Ciara, Nancy, Amanda, Kahley, Jewell. Have fun guys!

3 comments:

Jamie D. said...

Are you seriously trying to tell me you don't lust after bulging muscles? Really?

*sigh* More for me, I guess... ;-)

I figured you were super-busy with wedding stuff this week, but sorry about the bad luck. Hope everything straightens out soon!

I guess that's me up there in the "tagged" line, eh? Better start thinking up some good lies...

C R Ward said...

Considering fiction writing is like telling lies for fun and profit, I thought this would be easier than it was, but I was wrong, I really had to think about my answers. LOL

And yeah, I actually am super-busy this week, check the time stamp. I snuck onto the 'net at 2 a.m. :-)

Benjamin Solah said...

I liked your answers Carol. But you're right, it was kind of hard.