Sep 4, 2009

Post Delay

I apologize if you've come here looking for Chapter Four of my serial, but it probably won't be up until tomorrow or maybe even Sunday. I have got to get that baby quilt done for tomorrow (the squares are embroidered, I just have to sew it together) and then tomorrow we're having the son-in-law's birthday party here.
Is it just me, or does that make me sound really old, to have a son-in-law?

Anyway, just so you don't go away empty handed, I found a couple of videos from YouTube to share. If you didn't read my poem from yesterday, take a minute to do so before you watch the videos and you'll know why I picked these ones. :-)





2 comments:

bettielee said...

you really know how to lure me to your blog! I enjoyed all the fairyness!
bettielee

Benjamin Solah said...

You sound busy!

P.S. I tagged you!