Nov 18, 2009

Whimsical Wednesday

I find it interesting that I'm able to find more information about the Deadly Sins than the Heavenly Virtues, for my Tuesday posts. :-)

Last week I helped you discover which of the Deadly Sins you had to watch out for and which level of Hell it would send you to. I thought it only fair that this week I offer you a chance at redemption and let you discover which Heavenly Virtue you most likely possess.

Having seen my results I have to wonder how accurate this test is! :-)

The 7 Heavenly Virtues
Your Result: Chastity
 

Your most powerful virtue is the virtue of chastity. You display courage, and you can control your sexual desires. You should be proud of yourself, because chastity is a great virtue.

Diligence
 
Humility
 
Temperance
 
Patience
 
Kindness
 
Charity
 
The 7 Heavenly Virtues
Quiz Created on
GoToQuiz



And just for the heck of it, maybe you'd like to find out how you're going to die.

How will I die?
Your Result: You will die in your sleep.
 

A peaceful departure into the next life. You are blessed with the good fortune of passing from sleep into eternity. Do not fear sleep. To dream into the next life is a rare gift.

You will die while having sex.
 
You will die of boredom.
 
You will be murdered.
 
You will die while saving someone's life.
 
You will die from a terminal illness.
 
You will die in a nuclear holocaust.
 
You will die in a car accident.
 
How will I die?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz

4 comments:

Jamie D. said...

Okay, so I laughed at your results. Chastity? Really? :-)

You're going to laugh too now.

On the virtues list - Kindness is my number 1 virtue, and Chastity is way down there at the bottom! ;-)

As for how I'm going to die, they say I'll die saving someone's life. Or else having sex. Hmmm...

I feel so virtuous now! LOL

C R Ward said...

Why you naughty thing, Jamie! LOL

I had to laugh over the fact that even though my virtue is Chastity, my second most likely way to die is while having sex. ;-)

Dolly said...

Maybe you will die having sex because you virtue is chastity so you are not used to it ;)

erica m. chapman said...

LOL you guys.

My virtue was charity followed by kindness and patience... and I die saving someone's life- second was the sex one...LOL

Fun stuff ;o)