Jan 6, 2010

Whimsical Wednesday

Two funnies for you today, both brought to you from deep within my e-mail vault.


Try to have a little fun each day...

I went to the store the other day, and I was in there for only about 5
minutes. When I came out there was a damn cop writing out a parking ticket.

So I went up to him and said, "Come on, buddy, how about giving a guy a
break?"

He ignored me and continued writing the ticket. So I called him a
pencil-headed Nazi. He glared at me and started writing another ticket for
having worn tires! So I called him a piece of horse crap. He finished the
second ticket and put it on the windshield with the first.

Then he started writing a third ticket! This went on for about 20 minutes...
the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.

I didn't really give a hoot. My car was parked around the corner.

I try to have a little fun each day. It's important.

* * * * * * * * * *

An older lady was somewhat lonely and decided she needed a pet to keep her company. So, off to the pet shop she went. She searched and searched. None of the pets seemed to catch her interest, except this ugly frog. As she walked by the jar he was in, she looked and he winked at her.

He whispered, “I’m so lonely, too. Buy me and take me home, you won't ever be sorry.”

The old lady figured, what the heck! She hadn't found anything else. So, she bought the frog. She placed him in the car, on the front seat beside her.

As she was slowly driving down the road, the frog whispered to her, “Kiss me and you won't be sorry.”

The old lady figured, what the heck, and kissed the frog.

Immediately the frog turned into an absolutely gorgeous, sexy, young, handsome prince.

The prince then returned the old lady's kiss.

Suddenly the old lady felt herself transforming from his kiss.

Now can you guess what the old lady turned into?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Come on guess!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Ooooooohhhhhhh come on -- dont be a poop!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
She turned into the first Holiday Inn she could find!!!

She's old....... Not dead !!!!!

Old ladies rock

5 comments:

Jamie D. said...

Too funny, Carol - thanks for the laugh this morning. :-)

Nicole Settle said...

This was great! Haha! You definitely made my morning better.

The romantic query letter and the happy-ever-after said...

I knew there was a reason I kept coming here, you are as silly as I am and now I'm stuck thinking of the real owner of that car, mad I know but I can help it.
Thanks for the laugh.

C R Ward said...

LOL Glad I could bring a smile to your face(s).

Hayley Lovell said...

Those were cute, they made me smile, thanks for sharing them they brightened my day. :)