May 10, 2010

Morosis Monday

morosis pathological feeble-mindedness

You know, I might have better luck catching up on writing stuff and getting a jump start on my blog posts on the weekend if I actually had a weekend where I didn’t have to go anywhere. Okay, so maybe I didn’t have to go to Ikea with my BFF on Saturday, but it’s been way too long since we we’ve had a chance to get together. And Sunday, the Mother’s Day brunch was nice, but if I’d known I was going to get suckered into showing my mother-in-law how to use Facebook afterwards, I would have known enough to stay in the car and just send the hubby in to drop off her present.

Speaking of Facebook, as a few of you have already discovered, I’m back on Facebook. I wasn’t able to reactivate my old account, so I created a new one. You can find me through my e-mail: eyegiveup2(at)hotmail(dot)com. Please be my friend!

There’s still time to sign up for the Let’s Talk Blogfest. Find all the details HERE

This Week’s Goals:

Tuesday: Here’s something you may not know about me. I love fairy tales. More to the point, I love the original fairy tales, which were not meant for children. This week I’m starting a series that explores the roots of some of the more well-known fairy tales. The series kicks off with the origins of Little Red Riding Hood.

Wednesday: I’m thinking it’s time to shake things up a bit, so Wednesdays will no longer be whimsical. Instead . . . well, you’ll have to check it out Wednesday to see what’s going on instead. :-)

Thursday: This week’s Passion for Poetry form is the Huitain, which is either Spanish or French, depending on what source of information you choose to believe.

Friday: Chapter 38 of the Space Opera. What will the crew find on Anchyre? Will Nakeisha be able to contact the Illezie?

Elsewhere in my week:

Be still my heart I might actually get some serious writing/editing done this week. I have NO meetings. I will, however, probably take a couple of hours off on Tuesday to go see Iron Man II (it’s cheap night at the movies).

I really want to get serious on the editing of DIF this week, maybe even some new words on Magic. And I certainly don’t want to forget the friend’s book I’m editing.

Reading-wise, I’m about halfway through two different books and I’d really like to get them finished. I need to start making time to read again, my to-be-read stack pile shelf bookcase is getting obscenely full. If you’d like an idea of just how full, check over on my Random Writings blog later this evening. ;-)

So that’s my week. How about you? What are you up to this week?

No comments: