Mar 13, 2011

Sparkly!

The wonderful Nofretiri, of Nofretiri’s Dream of Writing has awarded me with the


The wonderful Nofretiri, of Nofretiri’s Dream of Writing has awarded me with the

Thank you so much Nofretiri!

Here's what you gotta do:
1. Thanks and link back to the blogger who passed this award onto you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award other recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 things about myself:

1. The most pets I have had at a single time are five cats, three rats, and a dog. And yes, they all got along fine. Right now I’m down to just four cats, but I’m lobbying hard for a dog.
2. I can’t pass a Starbucks without wanting a Chai Latte (in the winter) or a Chai Frappuccino (in the summer). The nearest Starbucks is 45 minutes away. :-(
3. The pride and joy of my plant collection is an orchid I grew from a seedling. It took seven years before it bloomed. I almost lost it over the summer due to it being in the path of the air conditioner, but I’ve been nursing it back to health and there’s a new, green shoot on it.
4. My favourite desert, bar none, is the home-made coconut cream pie from the restaurant in Harrison Park in Owen Sound. And yes, it is totally worth the four hour drive.
5. The only thing worse than shopping is Christmas shopping. *shudder* I get very claustrophobic in crowded stores/malls.
6. My dream is to one day be as organized as Jamie DeBree. Seriously! If she could bottle up her organizational skills and sell them she’d make even more money than she will with her amazing writing.
7. I have four sets of Tarot cards and yes, I know how to use them. Some day I would like to design my own set.

I know I'm supposed to pass this on, but I really couldn't decide who to pick out of all the wonderful blogs out there. So I'd just like to add that if you're reading this and you don't already have this award, then you deserve one!

No comments: