Apr 11, 2011

Minimifidian Monday

minimifidian ~ having the smallest possible degree of faith

I definitely didn’t think I’d get all my posting done last week, but I’m happy to report I did. I decided on a writing theme for the A to Z Challenge, so each of the, um, 8 posts I’ve done so far for it have something to do with the craft of writing. You can check out my offerings HERE and you can check the entire list of participants HERE.

I have visited each of the 1283 participating blogs in the challenge. I’ve even friended a few and commented on more than a few. Needless to say I didn’t get much else done last week other than blog posting and blog reading. :-)

This Week’s Goals:

Tuesday: I start my series on the 7 Wonders of the World. This week’s wonder is the Great Pyramids at Giza.

Wednesday: Another Hump Day Hunk for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday: The poetry form this week will be the ZaniLa verse form.

Friday: Chapter 19 of Fire. So, is Gervais on the up and up or is he one of the raiders in disguise?

Elsewhere in my week:

Weather permitting, I’m going to get the hubby to drop me off at the library on his way to work in the morning this week. There are two reasons for this. First, I’ll have my lap top with me and I’m hoping to get some distraction-free writing done. And second, I’ll be walking home, which takes about 40 minutes, and it’ll force me to get some exercise. Of course the forecast is for rain today, tomorrow, and Friday, so we’ll have to see how it goes. Hubby doesn’t leave for work until 10, so I’ve got a bit of time to see if it’s going to clear up or not.

I’m one of five poets that were invited to do a poetry reading tomorrow night. With five of us participating, the readings won’t be long and I’ve already picked out my poems. I just need to practice them a bit.

The rest of the time I’ll be doing the usual editing and writing, writing and editing. I might even try and get a couple of posts written ahead of time. How about you? Got anything special lined up for the week?

2 comments:

Tara Tyler said...

wish I could go to your poetry reading! and catching up on Fire is on my list =)

C R Ward said...

I have a bigger reading in September - start saving your pennies for a planet ticket. :-)