Jan 3, 2012

Spreading the Love

Okay, here’s the deal. The idea was to take Tuesdays off from blogging and use the time to visit other blogs, then recommend some of these blogs to you. In reality, I do my posts the night before, so I’m really visiting blogs late Monday night. At least I did this week.

In any case, I’ll still be spending the time on Tuesdays visiting other blogs, but I’ll be reporting on them the following week. And on any other interesting posts I stumble across in the course of the week. In the meantime, here’s a sampling of the blogs I visited last night:


My first stop was at Poetry and Persistance. I’m not even sure how I stumbled across this site, but I keep coming back for the poetry.

Next I just had to pop over to Neither Here Nor There to see what Ralfast came up with for the No Kiss Blogfest. :-) I’ve participated in this blogfest in the past, but none of my characters wanted to participate this year.

Then I checked A Low Profile to see what trouble MikiSquirrel has been up to lately. There was nothing about the squirrel, but my favourite roofing author did a review of the new Sherlock Holmes and Mission Impossible movies.

Next up was The Variety Pages to see what the Monday flash prompt was. Jamie DeBree has come up with 52 prompts for the year, which will result in 52 stories. I can’t wait to start reading them!

I also checked out an interesting post by Holly Lisle entitled, Do You Support Slavery.

And of course no blogging day is complete without a visit to Dean Wesley Smith. You could spend days on this site reading everything he has to offer.

Then I stopped by Writer Revealed to check out the latest instalment of Dolly Garland’s series, Bookshelf Snooping. Dolly always comes up with great ideas for interview series!

This being the start of a new month, I stopped by You Gotta Read Covers. Each month, from the 1st through the 20th they feature a new book cover each day. After the 20th you get a chance to vote for the cover you like best. I’ll be revisiting this site a few times and I’ll let you know when it’s time to vote. My book’s cover is up on the 15th. :-)

No comments: