Mar 5, 2012

Myriarchy Monday

myriarchy ~ government by ten thousand individuals

Last week started out so promising, but then got away from me with lightning speed and turned into an epic failure. I had to use a recycled story for my flash story; I had no idea where either of my serials were going; missed my poetry post completely; fell off the wagon commenting on people’s blogs; and then I picked up a virus while scoping out websites for the Share the Love post. Things went downhill from there! LOL

On the bright side, my 16 oz. Tardis mug arrived from ThinkGeek last week! :-)


Now I just need some tea worthy of it. ;-)

The weather here is still insane, which does not help anyone’s mood, especially mine. One day it’s freezing, the next it’s raining, then back to freezing, but never cold enough that I can wear my uber warm winter coat. We had gale force winds on Saturday and yesterday barely a breeze. As I type this it’s -13 degrees outside, yet by Wednesday it’s supposed to be +8 degrees. Make up your freaking mind already!

I read three and a half books last week. It would have been more but the first one I really took my time with. Have you ever noticed some books are like that? Some books I’m able to zip right through, but others I need to slow down my reading so I don’t miss anything. Some books I read all at once and some I read a bit at a time. I guess just as I read a wide variety of books, I read in a wide variety of ways.

What’s Up This Week:
The schedule is up on the side bar, so I’m just giving the highlights here.

Tuesday On Random Thoughts We have Part Two of Prophets and Prophecies, which is part II of the Prophets of Islam. On Random Writings I’m going to change things up a bit. I got a virus last week whilst checking out websites to recommend, so it’s made me a little leery. I’m going to try a book review instead, of one of the books I read last week.

Wednesday (on Random Writings) I gotta wonder just how much help these three wizards working together are going to be. Poor Jessica. And on Random Thoughts there’ll be another hump day hunk for your viewing pleasure.

Thursday In chapter eight of Water (on Random Thoughts) we’ll see what happens to these children who have spent little, if any, time outside once the sun comes up.

Friday Sorry about missing last week – hopefully I’ll have a Passion For Poetry post for you on Random Writings, and on Random Thoughts it’s Flash Me Friday – this time it’s going to be another quotation prompt.

No comments: