Jan 11, 2013

Fun For Friday


Well . . . shucks! I was sitting at my lap top last night trying to think of something to post about for today, and I checked out one of my old, now defunct blogs for ideas. And as I was scrolling down the posts something caught my eye - a quiz.

So then I thought, it's been a long time since I offered a quiz on my blog, so why not? I followed a link to the quiz from my blog which took me to a list of quizzes. After trying many, many quizzes I finally settled on a couple and copy/pasted the coding for them into a document.

Then I found another quiz someplace else, completed it, and again copied down the code. Next thing you know it's time to write the post, which I did, but when I went to preview the post, the first quizzes didn't show up at all and the last one was distorted. *sigh*

But I still couldn't come up with anything else to post, so I searched for new quizzes for you to have fun with. :-)

You are a Vampire Movie
You believe that evil isn't exactly black and white. In fact, the dark side can be incredibly seductive at times.
You like vampire movies because they are more morally ambiguous and complicated. Sometimes it can feel so good to be with someone bad.

You like the dance between good and evil. You prefer that the conflict is more nuanced and mental than physical.
Your favorite movies portray a complex villain ... films like Blade, Dracula, and Twilight.



Since it's Friday, I thought this quiz would help stop arguments over what movie to watch:

You Should Watch a Romance
You are highly sensitive and emotional. You are easily touched by a story.
Your ideal romance movie is sincere and realistic. You want to feel moved.

While some may fun of romance movies, you feel sorry for them. They are lacking in empathy and acceptance.
A true romance makes you feel, dream, and even love a little bit more. And there is nothing cheesy about that.



If you know me, you know I love cats. So I couldn't resist this one. ;-)

You Are a Lynx
You are a quiet observer of the world around you. Your wisdom comes from listening carefully.
You've always been extra sensitive and aware. And it's made it difficult for you to fit in.

You see past people's outward personas. You are able to penetrate a stranger's soul.
What you've learned about people is both beautiful and ugly. And you keep these secrets to yourself.



And finally, to help you find some balance in your life, we have the Yin or Yang quiz:

The Yin or Yang quiz

My Quiz Result: You are more Yin than Yang. Yin and Yang are two complementary qualities. They make up the whole. The qualities of Yin are characterized as negative, passive, dark, soft, and correspond to the nighttime.

Take this quiz: The Yin or Yang quiz
Take more quizzes, myspace quizzes and fun quizzes on personality, love and other topics.


No comments: