Dec 26, 2014

Happy Boxing Day!

I hope Santa was good to everyone yesterday. And that you all had a safe and merry Christmas.

I am now officially on a blogging break.

But never fear! I'll be back again on January 5, 2015. :-D

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy a couple of videos of the Christmas music I drive my daughter batty with every year. ;-)


Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Wizards of Winter




Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Christmas Eve in Sarajevo

This is actually the version from their Lost Christmas Eve tour. If you get a chance, check out the version from their Website. It's awesome!




Trans-Siberian Orchestra – Christmas Cannon



1 comment:

RamblingWords said...

I loved and enjoyed these videos over the holidays. They are awesome aren't they!

Enjoy your blog break!

Cheers, Ardee-ann