Dec 3, 2014

It's That Time of Year Again

For some people, it's the most wonderful time of the year. For me, it's my opportunity to search the internet for Christmas tunes to entertain you with. :-D

I know a lot of people out there have had their outdoor decorations up for weeks, and a few of you even have their trees up. Me? I have nothing so far. No outdoor decorations, no indoor decorations . . . I haven't even given baking a passing thought.

I need another month. Heck, I need another six months and then maybe I could make a few of the things I was going to make for Christmas. I have not even a hint of the Christmas Spirit so far. I think I might have scared it off during the frenzy that was the month of November.

Anyway, here's hoping a few tunes will kickstart my Christmas Spirit.











Ho ho ho!

No comments: